Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!

I'm trying to find a nice aftermarket rear valance for my 3BG, anyone who got some suggestions?

Please post some url:s or pics if you know some.

What about this one?

·
Banned
3,535 Posts
Posted: Sun Apr 04, 2004 8:47 am Post subject: Aftermarket - rear valance for 3BG

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello!

I'm trying to find a nice aftermarket rear spoiler for my 3BG, anyone who got some suggestions?

Please post some url:s or pics if you know some.

What about this one?

too big, it kills a nice car. :thumbdow:
plus i think it is stupid for a FWD to have a rear spoiler :crazy:
especially a sedan.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I mean the spoiler where the exhaustpipes is coming out, not the wing. Anyone who knows a rearspoiler with plug points for two exhaustpipes.

What do guys call that piece I call it for the rearspoiler but I don't mean the wing "the shoppingcart look a like one" :weirdo:

·
Registered
556 Posts
Oh, sorry about that. The huge wing is what caught my attention. But about the rear valence...its nice if you balance it out and put 2 more exhaust tips on the right side also. No one said the exhaust tips have to be real! :D

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The exhaust tips must be real :wink:

No one who knows where I can get another rear valance, this is the only one I have found on the web.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
What about this onem I made "another computer mod" :p

Original rear valance with two sender exhaust pipe frame. I think it's pretty hot :oops:

Check it out

·
Registered
711 Posts
id like to know how they did the dual rear tips as to where the valance came from.. :p but i like the stock rear bumper.. really havent found anything that i like.. i might have to make my own with wetworks help kinda like my front bumper...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[email protected] W.
Wetworks Project Vehicle

Wetworks Garage / Supreme Power Parts / DPE Wheels / Stitchcraft Interiors / FAT Brakes / EF1 Motorsports/ VW Club of Los Angeles

·
Banned
3,535 Posts
MM said:
The valance from the first picture? That one is from Pakfeifer,

And what do you mean with, how they did the dual rear tips?
1.8T does not have a dual exhaust ...

it looks stupid with the 1.8T badge.
that was the first thing i noticed from the picture.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
About this Discussion
17 Replies
9 Participants
AntWrig
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing