Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
04 Passat GLX V6 4motion

I need some quick tips on replacing the Monsoon DoubleDIN, no 6 disc changer and I have steering controls.

Parts list

Pioneer FH-X700BT
file hangers removal tool
18ga wire + butt connectors
Harness : XSVI-9003-NAV
Antenna Adapter : Metra 40-EU55
Dash Kit : Metra 95-9012
Tap connectors

What do i need to maintain steering wheel controls?

Thank you

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks!

so, in addition to the parts listed in my OP, I can use RP4-VW11 to maintain the steering wheel controls? i appreciate the feedback. the only sticky post which is super comprehensive for B5.5 HU upgrades, has no pictures and I cannot post in that Thread for some reason.

·
Moderate Moderator
16,485 Posts
...and I cannot post in that Thread for some reason.
You need to have two posts in the Noob Tube before you're permitted to post anywhere else. This is done to keep spammers at bay. Sometimes it takes a while before the forum software recognizes you've posted twice and grants you access to post elsewhere. If you're still having problems tomorrow, let me know and I'll look into it.

To post in the Classified Forum you need to have at least 25 post. This is done to limit fly-by-night rip-off artists. This helps to establish a members reputation before they engage in commerce.

This thread needs a different title. Come up with something more descriptive of the topic and I'll change it for you. This thread also needs to be moved to the Mobile Electronics Forum where it will get better views and produce better responses. Let me know when you can post to the other forums and I'll move this entire thread to where it belongs.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts