Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was hoping there might be an aftermarket armrest I could install in my 2004 1.8T, but a Google search didn't turn up anything interesting.

My main complaints about the current one are that (1) it's lower than I would like even when it's jacked up and (2) I'd like it to be a little longer and extend further in the direction of the dashboard.

Anything out there?

·
Registered
9,741 Posts
Try lowering your seat. :wink:

·
Registered
24 Posts
dude, totally agree. i had a 96 vw jetta vr6 back in the day and it drove me crazy that it didn't have an armrest!

now i have a 2003 vw passat and the armrest is broke. it is to low and does not extend long enough.

i know it sounds silly but it really is uncomforable and annoying.

and btw - i am 6ft, have the seat low and the armrest extended...the armrest just sucks.

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
vwromejc said:
dude, totally agree. i had a 96 vw jetta vr6 back in the day and it drove me crazy that it didn't have an armrest!

now i have a 2003 vw passat and the armrest is broke. it is to low and does not extend long enough.

i know it sounds silly but it really is uncomforable and annoying.

and btw - i am 6ft, have the seat low and the armrest extended...the armrest just sucks.
The arm rest raises in multiple steps and extends. How high do you want the thing to come up?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
8 Participants
Warped
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing