Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
3,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Before:

writing courtesy of the bf

AFTER: (it's 4pm and almost 70 deg out, too hot! I'm gonna have to wax it next weekend)

·
Registered
9,741 Posts
Do I see titties in the reflection?

·
Registered
267 Posts
Looks like mine. We have been getting so much rain in AZ, that now is the first time I have been able to wash the car. I'm sure this was the case for you in CA too. Looks nice after the wash!!

·
Registered
6,165 Posts
It was snowing today and it's 70 there... no fair.

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Your car is dying for some tire wet and Mother's Back-to-Black on your plastic trim!

·
Registered
3,838 Posts
baisee, use a soft bristled brush (like the one for the wheels) with your regular car wash soap to remove that dirt from the black trim. You will just be wasting applicator pads otherwise tying to back-to-black it.

Looking good :thumbup: no more boogers :poke:

·
Registered
6,165 Posts
YetAnother20V said:
baisee, use a soft bristled brush (like the one for the wheels) with your regular car wash soap to remove that dirt from the black trim. You will just be wasting applicator pads otherwise tying to back-to-black it.

Looking good :thumbup: no more boogers :poke:
Yeah... is there any way to 'lotion up' that ashy black trim? I hate that... I've wasted many a applicator pad trying to make it nice and shinny. :mad:

·
Registered
6,241 Posts
Hope you don't take that long to clean yourself up? :p :p :p

·
Registered
3,838 Posts
PRoJeKV6 said:
Yeah... is there any way to 'lotion up' that ashy black trim? I hate that... I've wasted many a applicator pad trying to make it nice and shinny. :mad:
Well, if you clean it up nicely with a brush and then use the back-to-black it should work fine. Only thing is, don't forget to buff off the back-to-black stuff. It is a dirt magnet otherwise. Ask me how I know

·
Registered
6,241 Posts
Looks like Christina is no longer with us look under her name.

·
Registered
3,847 Posts
Flippped said:
Looks like Christina is no longer with us look under her name.
What the ...?! You gotta be kidding me. What the hell is going on around here? Everyone is slowly being banned. What did she do?

1 - 20 of 36 Posts