Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 457 Posts

·
I'm just itching to be Banned
13,871 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Since the other GB went bust for ST coilovers, and I am desperately in need of a new suspension for the 5.5, I have set up a new group buy on ST coilovers with Fifteen52, a local shop in Southern California.

Fifteen52 Contact Information:

http://www.1552v2.com/

775 W 17th St Unit C
Newport Beach, CA 92627

[email protected]
[email protected]
www.facebook.com/fifteen52

ST suspension is a sub brand of KW suspension company. We all know how awesome KW coilovers are. The ST coilovers are almost as nice as the V1's except without the outrageous pricetag.

http://www.stsuspension.com/coilovers.php

SUSPENSION TECHNIQUES SPEEDTECH COILOVERS
Looking to lower your car the right way?
Want the best ride, handling and performance all in one package?
Tired of the offshore Knock-Off Coilover Game -Same generic aluminum product, different colors, different Name?
Worried about how long your purchase will last, and if you can actually get warrantee if it breaks?

Suspension Techniques has the answers to all of these questions...

Speedtech Coilovers by KW

Yes you read right, by KW. Suspension Techniques Speedtech Coilovers are made by KW, the leading brand worldwide for height adjustable coilover systems. In fact Suspension Techniques is owned by KW automotive. Just think of ST as KW’s little brother!

What's the difference between KW coilovers and ST Coilovers? Four simple differences:

Construction
Suspension Techniques Speedtech Coilovers are constructed of high grade steel, and heavy galvanized for great rust protection.
KW Coilovers are made from INOX stainless steel, which is 100% rust free.

Damper Options
Suspension Techniques Speedtech Coilovers offer only a non-dampening adjustable solution along with the height adjustability, just like the KW V1’s.

Warranty
Suspension Techniques Speedtech Coilovers offer a 5 year Limited Warranty to the original purchaser.

Keep in mind that we need at least 5 people, the more people we get, the lower the price will go however.

Also, keep in mind that this group buy applies to all applications for ST coilovers!

So no matter what car you own, if ST makes a coilover kit, you can be part of this groupbuy! B6 platform, EOS, W8 Passat, etc.

Current Buyers!

1) Newman'sown - Coils for 1.8t FWD

2) Enzo B5

3) Darth Volkswagen - PAID and SHIPPED!

4) B5.5 Wagon PAID and SHIPPED!

5) Petra Passat PAID and SHIPPED!

6) DerhsLacidar - PAID and SHIPPED!

7) Mozzy PAID and SHIPPED!

8) BeefEater - PAID and SHIPPED!

9) Jamsim PAID and SHIPPED!

10) PassatTurbo23 PAID and SHIPPED!

11) Osox 713 PAID and SHIPPED!

12) PiSSAT4motion PAID and SHIPPED!

13) Austino 123 PAID and SHIPPED!

14) Muskrath PAID and SHIPPED!

15) SWCrow17 PAID and SHIPPED!

16)

17)

18)

19)

20)

As before, please make sure to call in and confirm your shipping address/order in addition to putting the year, make, model, drivetrain, and engine of your car.

e.g.

Waldo Norton

12345 South St Lane

ST city, USA

(847) 765-7658

Volkswagen Passat 2002, fwd, 1.8t

[email protected]

^ This is just an example of the information you should put.

Group Buy Is Over Now. You Can Still Order Kits, But The Pricing Has Dropped For Individual Orders.

·
Grinding Gears...gone fishing!
22,619 Posts
you pm it to me and I'll post it, that clears you ass.
think about what you are trying to do, now what would you say if someone else tried it.

·
Registered
776 Posts
I'm interested if they can ship for a reasonable price to Canada (PM me pricing) - with Koni's and a set of springs, plus shipping, etc., I'm getting up into this range already.

I'll also need to know timing so I know whether or not to wait around.

John

Oops, forgot car info - 2000 1.8T Wagon

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
very interested.

i have a b5.5 '03 1.8t.

I'm interested if they can ship for a reasonable price to Canada (PM me pricing) - with Koni's and a set of springs, plus shipping, etc., I'm getting up into this range already.
or I can ship to a friends place down in missisippi and have them bring em up!

Looking to replace my stock shocks so this would be a great upgrade! ... and then i can go low......

add me to list

·
I'm just itching to be Banned
13,871 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
lol spelled my user name totally wrong, derhslacidar AKA Radical Shred backwards ;)
Hey, you know the saying "good, fast, or cheap, pick two? In this case it is "good price, good product, or correct spelling of your username."

:p :lol:

1 - 20 of 457 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.