Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
301 - 314 of 314 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #301 (Edited)
Bumparooski. Have a few more of these I need to move out so I can make room for new shtuff. Like track shoes. ;)
One sold. That's good for track rubber on two wheels.

And then there were

When they're gone, they're gone.

:wrench:

·
Registered
171 Posts
Bump for a smooth deal! Never seen better packaging. Also...Keith uses high quality packing tape. Just sayin'...its the little things.
-g

·
Super Moderator
4,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #304 (Edited)
Maifest bump(s). :D

Remember: A Snünkbar keeps your backside feeling tidy, providing a boost of confidence in the curves, allowing you to drive harder and extend your enjoyment between stops. :cool:

Snünkbar — Magnum-sized fun. Bolt one on before your next ride.

:wrench:

·
Registered
144 Posts
I like how the image of the Snünkbar has been made even tougher and more German by the addition of an attractive bierwench and some awesome umlauts.

Seriously though, the Snünkbar does way more than one might think. After putting on some bilsteins, an eibach spring set, and some new rubber, I can't believe how much fun my car is to drive. Whether its part of a greater plan for your suspension, or just a standalone mod, it's a great bang for your buck.

Keith also forgot to mention the original SRS bar went for about a hundred MORE than Snünkbar, and the Snünkbar is definitely of superior quality.

Like Keith said, put a nice thick rod in your back end. (I may not be translating that correctly...)

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Super Moderator
4,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #309
I just shipped another one out. I now have more interesteds than I have reminding bars.

First come first serve. :poke:

Cheers,

Keith

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Super Moderator
4,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #310
Any left...?
I have one standing by waiting to go out to rhino. And then I will have 3 left. No really. I do have just the 3 remaining. No more fabricated urgency to drive sales, they are truly going on the endangered species list of FWD B5/5.5 Passat mods. I'll pinky swear on it. :D

·
Super Moderator
4,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #311
Now one is set aside for birdman829 (deposit received). Rhino has not redone his payment so there are 2 remaining without claims, 3 if Rhino abandons his. :wrench:

301 - 314 of 314 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.