Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
IMPORTANT UPDATE 1/17

Hey Passat World Members,

We have hit a bit of a snag right now with this Group Buy which is why it has been hard for me to get back to peope regarding pricing for parts and shipping. Because I cannot guarantee customer satisfaction with this buy I'm going to put it on temporary hiatus and as soon as I have an update and a solution I will let you guys know.

I apologize for this but as I stated I want to make this a successful Group Buy and therefore need some more time to make sure everything will go smoothly.

Thanks for your patience guys,

- Lottie

Hey Guys,

This is a feeler for a possible Rieger Body Kit/Accessory Group Buy for authentic Rieger parts.

I can guarantee if we get enough interest the prices will be below list prices (which most people sell for) but before I work out the pricing I would like to see how many of you are interested.

We will be offering either the full kit or you can order the parts as you like them, for example just the lip spoiler and the side skirts.

The full Rieger Body Kit (Pictured Below) fits all B5.5 Passats and Includes:

- Front Valance
- Rear Valance
- Side Skirts
- Lip Spoiler
- Window Cover

Please keep in mind that Rieger is one of the world's leading body kit manufacturers and therefore they use only the highest quality ABS plastic parts which will fit your Passat without complication :thumbup:.

Please reply if you are interested and deifnitely PM or email me ([email protected]) for details :cool:.

Pricing Details

Decklid Spoiler – $215.00 (including shipping)
Window Diffuser – $130.00 (including shipping)
Sideskirts - $400.00 (including shipping)
Front Lip - $255.00 (plus shipping)
Rear Valance - $305.00 (plus shipping)

List of Interested Buyers
(Updated - 1/3/06)

Decklid Spoiler

B5Bubba
DontTrytoRun11
chase635
SS582

Window Diffuser

B5Bubba (maybe)
rollininstyle2004
SS582

Front Lip Spoiler (Front Valance)

Candywhite B5.5
B5Bubba
mycarvw
DontTrytoRun11
dwight.brown
chase635
SS582

Rear Valance

DontTrytoRun11
ecks
chase635 SS582
Albmobs

Sideskirts

SivNiz
Albmobs
DontTrytoRun11
chase635
dwight.brown
SS582

·
Another Rollininstyle2004 teaser
13,138 Posts
Is the lip spoiler the rear window diffuser type one? I might be intrested in just that piece if you are willing to sell things piece by piece

·
Registered
880 Posts
can u remind us what material kit is made of? dont recall if its abs plastic, fiberglass or poly.

thx
ABS plastic....i was going to get this kit about 2 months ago, cuz i wanted to be the first one on PW with it.....but the front lip doesnt really match up with the rear....the front is very subtle...while the rear is wild, typical Rieger

1 - 20 of 75 Posts