Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 248 Posts

·
Registered
5,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Don't worry, AW/AZ ppl have been emailing me awaiting final instructions . . . .they know about it already. Just gotta worrk about the flake-factor ;)

Everyone please sign up as soon as possibe as signup ends on the 21st of July . . . hate to see us miss our mark because people put it off till the last second. Thanks!

Dave

·
Registered
7,337 Posts
Ignore whatever shipping charges might be noted on your invoice. This is only a 40 dollar deposit to get the bars into production. Shipping is included, so read below

Your 40 dollar deposit will be applied to whatever the final count is as of July 21st, 2004, whether that is 20+ or 40+

So...to make it easier..

If we get 20-39 orders, 119 - 40 dollar deposit = 79.00 (billed once product is sent)

If we get 40+ orders, 105 - 40 dollar deposit = 65.00 (billed once product is sent)

From the looks of it, we should be able to get 40+ orders.

Another note, once the GB closes on July 21st, the bars will be produced. That will take approximately three weeks. Just so everyone knows what's up.

OldManTan - no siggies on CB5 like ya'll do on AW :)

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
D.Passat00 said:
what does this mean "Not for those with factory stress bar"?
Presuming that if you have OE mounted bar you do not need one more. It should reffer to Audis,nevertheless, 'cause some of them seams come fitted with bar.

·
Registered
7,337 Posts
2001.5+ Audi A4 with sport package comes equipped with a factory strut
bar. It's in the identical location as mine, but welded in place.

The S4 also comes with the same bar.
I don't believe the Passat has one, though you could probably integrate
it if you're an ambitious welder.
checking on pricing for intl/canadians.

1 - 20 of 248 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.