Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's the deal. The rear strip on the sedan is big, which makes it expensive to ship from Germany (one strip is $200 to ship) however I can "fill up the box with strips" and still pay the same price for shipping.

We need at LEAST 10 sets in order for this to go through.

Anyone on this GB can also order a custom printed Europlate for $10 more, up to 8 characters

Price includes 2 front bumper strips, 1 rear bumper strip for the B5.5 Sedan. Variant guys can contact me anytime, as there's no minimum for those since they fit in a standard containter, same if you just want the front moldings.

This GB does NOT include the chromeless strips, there will be another GB VERY soon for those strips and side moldings, keep an eye out

Price is $225 shipped, they will come primered, you will transfer the existing chrome onto the new strip after it's painted. Yes, the price INCLUDE SHIPPING for those that send me PM's asking for totals with shipping.....:crazy:

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Timing depends on how many orders come in how soon. I doubt we'll have enough for waterfest (plus you'll have to schedule time wiht your painter to have them sprayed to match your car, I dunno about you but that could take a week alone for me.)

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes, in order to get this price we MUST have 10 orders in order to cover the shipping costs. However, to sweeten the deal a little bit, if you order the strips, I can have a custom printed europlate made (up to 8 characters) for $10 more.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.