1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ANYONE INTERESTED CONTACT ME @ [email protected] BY 3PM EST

full details can be seen here:

http://www.ballsdeepsquad.com/passatleathergb.html

LeatherSeats.com provides the highest quality oem-fit leather replacement skins for your factory seats. Choose from a huge selection of colors to completely customize your volkswagen.

A leather interior re-trim from an upholstery shop can easily cost $3-5k and have your car out of commission for weeks. These kits allow you to install a full custom leather interior in your home in just a few hours for as little as $579

This group buy is for a full interior leather seat kit only. Separate parts may be available after group buy end. Pricing shown in the link below is only available through this group buy. Each kit is custom made to your specs.

applications (deluxe unless noted):

b5 passat- sedan and wagon (premium $120 upgrade)
b5.5 passat- sedan (deluxe) and wagon (premium $120 upgrade), including 04.5+ full armrest rears
mk4 golf/gti - 2/4 doors, base golf seats, sport seats, 02.5+ square bolstered seats
mk4 jetta - including wagon (premium $120), base jetta seats, early wolfsburg sport seats, late wolfsburg square bolstered seats
special editions (base leathers and suedes available): recaro fronts and rears for GLI, 337, and 20AE

if interested, please send an email (including information on your vehicle and the details on the kit you would like to buy) to [email protected] by april 16th, 2007.

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
individual pieces not being sold at this time as stated above

if interested, please email me at the addy above so i can keep track of correspondence. thanks

·
Registered
715 Posts
I'm definitely interested. Keep me posted.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts