Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 207 Posts

·
Registered
7,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
www.licenseplates.tv

At check out, use coupon code: clubb5001 to get 25% off of your order. For most german plates, that will work out to 37 dollars (2 dollar increase as a result of euro fluctuations).

The coupon is good for one month and will expire on Sept. 16th, 2004.

Will they work on other plates? I don't know, but feel free to use it and just plead ignorance. I'll deal with the mess later :)

·
Registered
120 Posts
I'm in for 1.

joma

·
Registered
179 Posts
I want one! (maybe two!)

[email protected] (yes I know its kinda stupid but I can't put it on my car anyway) (@ is for the Decals)
I'm not sure if I want MUNICH or WOLFSBURG.

and maybe a 2nd one with my actual plate numbers.. but I still don't think thats legal.

·
Registered
7,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
updated

@steve - i think about 8 + decal, but as the guy said, the more letters you stick on there, the busier it'll look.

Also, I'm working out some issues with them. They thought that they were going to SHIP ALL OF THEM to me. Clearing it up tonight/tomorrow. Small hiccup, anticipate no changes.

·
Registered
7,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Would people still be in if it was 40 shipped with frame and license? Or is that not a good enough deal. The guy thought that he would send them all to me and be done with it for 35shipped for each frame and plate. Then i'd end up eating the rest of the cost shipping it back out to you.

Would you guys still buy if it got bumped up to the $40 level? Let me know what you think. :oops:

·
I got this user title because I'm old and special
8,552 Posts
What about German Zoll plates?
What about German ECC and/or Zoll Square plates?

Could these be added to the GB? If so, I will be in for sure.

·
I got this user title because I'm old and special
8,552 Posts
julianfang said:
Just got confirmation from them. We are all set with 35.00 shipped for plate and plate holder :thumbup:

Octick, I'm going to see what I can do about getting you a zoll plate. OT - did you get the CDs?
Let me know about the Zoll and maybe the squares!
Yes, you have PM!!

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
I'm in for at least one plate:

GURFT, no decals

If we can get them in time, maybe "ND OR BST"

1 - 20 of 207 Posts