Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This GB is for a complete Aerotwin Wiper conversion kit, to convert the wipers on the B5/B5.5 Passat or Audi A4 or Mk4 to the new Aerotwin style wiper found on the later models. It's a 4 piece kit that completely replaces your existing wiper arm.

Eurogurft.net will sell these at $120 per kit shipped normal retail, the GB price to get it started will be $100 per kit shipped, with a minimum of 10 orders.

This GB will run until July 18th (through Waterfest) when all money is due and the order will be placed. If we get 10 orders before then we will place an initial order earlier.

Interested Parties
--------------------------

Payment is via Paypal or USPS Money Order. Paypal address is: [email protected] Please include your ClubB5 user name, shipping address and what you are ordering in the comments field! Also shipping is via Fedex Ground, unless otherwise requested. I do ship to Canada, the Virgin Islands, Alaska, and Hawaii.

·
Registered
76 Posts
sounds good....

I am very interested..but would like to know how labor intensive the mod is, does anyone have pictures, and are they really better than the ones I have (which, by the way, really, really s*ck!)? Also, will this affect the auto wipe feature, how easy is it find replacement blades, and how much do they cost. Sorry about the long list of questions, just don't want dive in without knowing whats below. :)

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mod is not labor intensive at all, simply remove the old arms and connect the new ones. I don't have any pictures yet of the actual mod being performed, as these have never been offered before. Replacement blades are available at the dealership and anywhere you can buy Bosch parts. Should not have any affect on autowipe features

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
very easy mod.
pop open the hood, pop off the bolt cover with a flathead screwdriver and unscrew the bolt. Your existing arm may take some wiggling action to get it off, but be patient. It took less than 5 minutes to install mine.

I'm really happy with it, much better than stock and even my Bosch Micro Edge and it has a very clean sleek look to it.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Is this a go?

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Contact me if you're interested in these, I can get them at this price still individually.

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
I'm interested... and possibly a set for a Jetta too if that's doable. Like others, I'm wondering about the cost/availability of refills. Anyone got a source with prices for the inserts?

·
Registered
5,050 Posts
inserts are like $8 at your dealer . . . until the parts guy decides that he wants to charge you $8 for each blade even though it comes only in a sealed pack of 2. :mad:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.