(1) Front end cover, aka "bra".
(2) Gorilla Gear cargo mat and grips.
(3) Window ventvisor.
How have these worked for you that have them and what alternatives are
there?

·
Registered
7,568 Posts
Alternative on the Gorilla mat is the Weathertech, but it isn't grippy. It does do a great job protecting the cargo area carpeting. Can't help on the other 2, other than to say don't some of the bras mar the paint with rub marks?

·
Registered
92 Posts
I've got the front end cover that I purchased from www.drewparts.com and I really like it. It is easy on/off and like that my front is protected. Another option you might want to consider if your car is brand-new would be an "invisible" bra. There are several brands out there but it can be a little pricey. You'll have to do a search for all the different ones and what the owners think about them.

I got the "clubb5" discount at Drew Parts and picked up the jack pad kit also. If you don't have the jack pads, get them. Not something you may use very often but when you need them, you'll be very glad you you have them. :thumbup:

·
4th Gear (Wax on Wax off)
4,974 Posts
Ihave the VW bra .. and only run it on road trips .. I alsi tape off the rub areas when I do to prevent chaffing. Nothing worse than a bra chaffing.

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
We use the WeatherTech vent visors (on all 4 windows) heavily during the rainy season...works well! Also have a WeatherTech trunk liner in our variant. Catches spills great!

/karl

1 - 6 of 6 Posts