Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Then I saw the AudiWorld article on the 2006's.. Bluetooth Wireless Telephone Interface, DVD NAV System that plays MP3 CD's, and RS6 wheels!

I'm going to hold tight and pray VW solves my MIL issue, and then I'm upgrading next year!

·
Registered
9,741 Posts
The car's pretty visually appealing from the outside. But I can't believe how atrocious the ergonomics are. :puke: i.e. lets put the main NAV controls as far away from the driver as we can. :p Its also way below eye level and out of peripheral vision.

edit: why can't I spell...

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
i dunno, but i would not really care about the nav and stuf, its more about the power, handling and oh so sexy looks...

·
Confused
3,557 Posts
yeah...i'd hold out to the next year for the "B7 upgrades." so, you looking to get the E55 off your hands? (looks at my empty hands) heh heh..... :lol:

BTW: Went to the "I Love Mercedes" tour today and took a look at the new CLS and the SLK350. Nice looking rides.....There was a new C55 in the parking lot too.....(droooooool).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.