Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
... I am just wondering when we will be getting them. I am not trying to be pushy but i would love to have them on my :b5: for our Pacific Northwest GTG coming up on June 19th :lol: . I sent in pretty much when the Sale thread started. Anyone else in this situation :???: , or any idea on a definite date for them :???: .

Anyways, just curious and specialy anxious to have them :lol: :wink: :thumbup:

·
Registered
5,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I do not know what they look like VWinOrlando, buti know they are 1X6 and in different colors, but as jeffsu350 mentioned, there was a link but i canot find it anywhere :cry: , so it is when we hear from it i guess :roll: :suspicio: :lol:

·
Registered
3,847 Posts
The link about the back ordered silver stickers is here http://www.clubb5.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=80248
I'm actually on the list and sent a PM and posted on the thread that I was willing to wait and maybe change my order if possible, but I never heard back from The Greek. :???: :???:
I'm a little confused about the whole thing considering that that thread was started on May 10th and it's now the 30th....?????

RAH, we spoke of this last time you, mdtoney and myself met, I wish I knew what was going on but I hear nothing when I write Thanasi. Once again, I know he's a busy guy but it's been a while since these were on Backorder. I can only hope that he will make some mention of it on the club page or I'll just get them in the mail one day and that will be that.

On a side note RAH, I'm finally going to order those Axis Supermesh wheels in the next couple of days. I'll keep you posted. :thumbup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.