Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I've been on and off for the past 4 years, but since college been sperated from the car. Now shes mine again:

Royal Green 99 V6 tip:

MODS:
  • Koni yellow shocks w/ springs(i bought a kit i think the springs are also koni)
  • Neuspeed rear sway
  • Mille Miglia Evo5s (now with 2 new replicas from tirerack) wrapped in Kuhmo Ecsta ASXs
  • K&N drop-in
  • third brake light

I go to University of Maryland, College Park, Finance major (which contradicts to me owning a passat on PW). The car has had many woes and has been a huge wallet destoryer. Currently I have to fix damage to my rear bumper and rear passenger side quarter panel as well as a bent frame on the rear driver side (can't get the car aligned so it's been eating tires). Other than that I hope to hold on to her for 2 more years and then get a GTI :driving:

Thanks to everyone who has helped me over the years, this place has been great.

pics to come soon.

·
What time is Matlock on?
17,312 Posts
Yeah...def post up some pics....since you're that close, you can join about 5 others (rayvin, antwrig, vagguy, fookie, pablitormdub) that usually roll down to the NOVA GTGs (Richmond will be our next "NOVA GTG" location). Be cool to see ya there.

Hey Dan, is he near you or near Antonio?

·
Moderator/Administrator
24,853 Posts
Yeah...def post up some pics....since you're that close, you can join about 5 others (rayvin, antwrig, vagguy, fookie, pablitormdub) that usually roll down to the NOVA GTGs (Richmond will be our next "NOVA GTG" location). Be cool to see ya there.

Hey Dan, is he near you or near Antonio?
Ant and Rayvin. CP is inside the beltway.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts