Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was talking with my girlfriend the other night about my car, and it came to me showing her pics of some peoples cars here on PW to see what she thought of them, out of curiosity. Let me preface this by saying, her opinion and my opinion are not the same at all, so I'm sorry if she didnt seem to like your ride, thats her problem. Every car listed on this page is top notch and I'm sure tons of people will agree with me.

Rollininstyle2004
It's too Dark, why would you ever want it all black?

Flippped
I like it but it would look better if a picture cropped well was taken.

Euro B5.5
The wheels are too flat, but otherwise I think it looks nice. It sits too low tho.

peterek
That looks very nice and classy. I like that one a lot!

Ronnieglasses
Wow, that looks very very nice. Looks like an expensive luxury car. That one is my favorite.

ycharlies
Too low, but I guess it pretty good looking.

1fish2fish
Matt.....thats your car.

quality_sound
That looks tacky. (Sorry QS, I tried to explain to her how much work had been put into the car to make it look like that, but I couldnt get her to appreciate it.)

scats
Why does he have a black hood?

Bleser
That looks likes Jared's Jetta. It looks nice. (Jared is my buddy with a black 04 GLI)

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Girls are funny: "Matt.....thats your car."

Also, suprised she thought Ronnieglasses car was the best but called Blesser's car a Jetta. Blesser has one of the best cars on this site, and Roonnieglasses car looks alot like it.

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Girls are funny: "Matt.....thats your car."

Also, suprised she thought Ronnieglasses car was the best but called Blesser's car a Jetta. Blesser has one of the best cars on this site, and Roonnieglasses car looks alot like it.
I think it was the tan leather that did it. The tan on black looks soooo nice in my opinion.

·
Registered
23,182 Posts
dont' worry Matt, not everyone appreciates the uber-goodness of the variant. ;) I AM curious to know what about it she doesn't like though.

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
haha, she said there was too much going on. b/c of the 2 tone paint and b/c it looked like a "sled" (i dont see a problem involved with that?)

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Quite the quandary you got there...Your girlfriend is attractive, but her taste in cars is lacking...
I wouldnt say her taste is bad. She currently drives an 04 Passat GLX 4motion (that blue/silver color). I agree with her on the Ronnieglasses choice. I hopefully will be seeing it in person sometime soon, but for the mean time, the pictures alone make it my #1 passat.

·
Grinding Gears...gone fishing!
22,610 Posts
can you post a pic of your "GF" so we can comment???:hmmm:
its only fair;)

·
Registered
3,408 Posts
Oh, I definitely wasn't hating on Ronnie's car, or any of the other ones, but comments like "It looks too low," means it's time to move on :D

1 - 20 of 52 Posts