Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So this past saturday I went to mrclumsysgv aka johns house to get our cars watched by bidi in preperation for Dubfest....

What a day it was.

Got there around 10 am. got our cars washed finished at around 2ish went to get something to eat hung out for awhile..

After that we went to one of his friends house..Now this guy was hilarious hahaha 50 year old guy smoking something that wasnt a cancer stick that paints cars in his garage, thats been in all sorts of magazines. We went there to see how much it would be to paint and blend our lowers.

Well after that we got a 4 ga wiring kit and went back to install the subs.

Now this is where all the fun begins.

From fuckin around with "Fez" to almost throwing a crossover thing at some chick that cut us off :D to running into all sorts of problems to listening to his neighbor burning trash and tampons to watching a fellow passatworlder stall 15 times trying to learn how to drive stick hahahahah:D :D

my headunit started skrewing up so he hooked me up with his headunit sitting in his caprice in his back yard collecting ass loads of dust with 5 N***** beaters in the back seat :lol:

we finally got the job done around 6 AM hahaha and ended up not going to dubfest

Now for the PICS:
Bidi's great work (left of hood before, right after)

a big thanks to john i owe you big time :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
haha yes sir

instead of the custom work in the trunk, id rather go to rick and get my shit smoothed and painted. i wonder how much he's going to charge

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
ya but the custom shit is all free since i have all the wood in the back only thing that will charge us is carpit and if we break something...ps the gas tank is right under the trunk ...

·
Registered
284 Posts
Nice Porsche also. The Passat looks great. I love the color and grill. Also the custom guages look great but why a Volt guage not a Wideband o2 or EGT.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Volt's prob bc of all the stereo equipment--it can suck your battery dry. In my old car, my headlights would dim everytime the subs hit...

Blitzkrieg Bop!

·
Registered
2,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i got it off someone from the classifieds and it was a good deal.

yea the HU/gauges light up so nicely at night:D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts