Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 256 Posts

·
Registered
6,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys. It’s been a while since I posted a “spotted” thread in here. But I recently had a spotting that was quite different & left me with an ominous feeling of anxiety. To be honest, I’m having mixed feelings posting about this because of the profound effect & fear it has had on me. But I’ve come to respect the people in here & the sense of community here is one that I find comfort in so I am confident that I will find comfort in sharing this story with you all. Here we go…..

About a week ago or so ago, I was leaving my apartment to head off to work. Nothing out of the ordinary – walked out of the building, bought a cup of coffee & a bagel, and headed towards my Jeep. It was quite crisp that day with temperatures in twenties. Ironically, it was very sunny day – not a cloud in the sky. The sun was so bright, I found myself squinting; it was almost uncomfortable & surreal. The sun shone so bright, it almost looked like a picture that had become over exposed. As I neared my car, I noticed that it was incredibly quiet… unnaturally quiet really… especially considering where I live. No cars, no planes, not even the sound of the morning birds. It was creepy but I thought nothing of it.

As I entered the parking lot, to my surprise, there were no other cars except my Jeep. As I walked towards it, I suddenly felt this feeling of fear grip me. I felt my stomach in knots & my heart beat faster. Despite the frigid temperature, a cold sweat formed on my brow. I felt like someone or something was watching me. Waiting for me. Stalking me. I quickly turned around but saw nothing. I tried to calm down but it was no use. I felt frozen and as if time were passing by in slow motion. I felt like a gazelle in the open plains that knew some big cat were stalking me. But the part that scared me most was not knowing where this beast was. As if it was all around me… and nowhere at the same time. I felt like I saw a dark cloud forming in the horizon and it was about to unleash its fury upon me. It was inevitable. It could not be avoided.

I quickly reached into my pocket & grabbed my keys. I rushed towards my car and tried to get the car door opened. But it was too late. As if a dark force had attacked me, I found myself on the ground. As I looked up, I saw something I would not soon forget. It was like a phantom. A beast. Powerful. Hungry. Evil. Despite my fear, I slowly rose, and tried to gain my composure. I was shaking at the sight of this creature. It was like staring into the eyes of a phantom… a blue phantom!

I felt my heart beat faster & harder now. My eyes were fixated. Before I knew it I heard a voice… but not with my ears. It was like the beast was in my thoughts. It said to me, “So you are the one they call BoeserBlick?” Then I heard it laugh… not the laughter of happiness… but the laughter of a warrior that has come to survey the land he has conquered. Before I could answer, a gust of wind blew so hard I shut my eyes to protect them from the wind. When I opened them, I saw the beast about to take flight! I quickly came to my senses & grabbed my camera in my bag. I was able to take a picture as the beast quickly took flight… It was blue blur of badness! But fortunately the shot was clear. Standing there in the middle of the empty lot, I swear I could hear a chilling voice in my head cry out, “A storm is brewing… tell them to prepare themselves!”

As I look at this picture, I can’t help but feel some of the awe I felt that cold day. I’m not sure I’m ready to share this with you guys. I need to come to grips with this revelation. But thanks for letting me share my experiences with you all.

·
Registered
6,241 Posts
Joe are you alright? :crazy: sounds like you've had one to many hours of sleep. Or maybe Jeff ran you over with his Passat. :lol:

·
Registered
6,241 Posts
Or maybe even an S4.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Joe,

One too many Blue Thunder episodes when you were younger, eh???? Nice lead in, but it really should have ended with the pic. Can New York ever really be like you described???

Carl III

1 - 20 of 256 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.