Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tonight, coming home from work, I parked in front of the house since my parents cars were at the base of the driveway. I was pulling up in front of the house and I crashed into the curb where the storm drain starts. It ripped the hubcap right off and now the wheel is white. The hubcap is cracked a little bit but atleast it went back on. Thank God that it won't be on there long cause it looks like c*ap. Thankfully the alloys will be coming soon. Then I think I will be a little more careful.

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
danthebravesfan said:
Tonight, coming home from work, I parked in front of the house since my parents cars were at the base of the driveway. I was pulling up in front of the house and I crashed into the curb where the storm drain starts. It ripped the hubcap right off and now the wheel is white. The hubcap is cracked a little bit but atleast it went back on. Thank God that it won't be on there long cause it looks like c*ap. Thankfully the alloys will be coming soon. Then I think I will be a little more careful.
I suggest you stay off the boat. :roll:

·
Registered
745 Posts
slimebucket u are jokin but i am seriously thinkin about gettin spinnin hubbies for like a week before my alloys are ordered... You know just for the hell of it, it would be damn funny!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.