Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well my neighbor behide our house is such a bitch , she has called code inforcement twice .we have a springer she is a big puppy but when we first got her she barked like crazy we got her a bark coller . she doesn,t bark alot anymore but today code enforcement came again . so i,am about to shoot that old bitch neighbor . what can i do because the old lady ass is always going to find something to bitch about GOD I HATE OLD PEOPLE. i,am not going to get rid of my dog
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
970 Posts
b5pr said:
well my neighbor behide our house is such a bitch , she has called code inforcement twice .we have a springer she is a big puppy but when we first got her she barked like crazy we got her a bark coller . she doesn,t bark alot anymore but today code enforcement came again . so i,am about to shoot that old bitch neighbor . what can i do because the old lady ass is always going to find something to bitch about GOD I HATE OLD PEOPLE. i,am not going to get rid of my dog
Your best course of action is to be sure that the dog doesn't bark much, which sounds to be the case now, and be as friendly to her as possible. They hate that. My mom's neighbor called code enforcement because my stepdad put up a small barn at the back of the property. The barn was 1 foot out of variance, meaning it had to be 5 feet from the old lady's fence and it was actually 4 feet away. We had to disassemble half the barn and move it one foot. Because of this old bitch. So, my stepdad went and painted the back of the barn dayglow pink. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,449 Posts
Wait, is MajinBuu^-^ your neighbor? If so, he's been bitching about you too. Just be thankful he didn't call code enforcement and tell them you were walking around packing heat.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,262 Posts
BoeserBlick said:
Woohoo... IB4TL!!!
Why would this get locked or you just didn't have anything intelligent to say so you posted anything just to get 1 more added to your post count?? no wonder you have over 6500! :hmmm: :poke:

anyways....I like the pink paint job, that's great! hahahah. There's nothing you can really do about it but try and keep your dog from barking and like the advise above, be REALLY nice to her when you see her, that truely bug's them even more as then they don't have an excuse to cause you trouble.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,874 Posts
The Limey said:
Why would this get locked or you just didn't have anything intelligent to say so you posted anything just to get 1 more added to your post count?? no wonder you have over 6500! :hmmm: :poke:
Listen Limey. I mentioned that because of the MajinBuu comment Medrojse said above - about a thread that started out similarly to this that got out of hand and eventually got locked up. Look it up. You'll see.
As far as my count is concerned... I got that as a result of a few things:
- I've been here for a very long time; longer than you. Logically speaking... if you are an 'active memeber' that count should go up.
- I'm on this site entirely way too much
- I need to get out more.
Truth be told, that number should be a lot higher. A few years ago, everyone's post count got wiped out & resent to 0. I remember there was quite an uproar about it. In retrospect, its funny people find that number to be some badge of honor.
Quite honestly, I dont give a fuck about that number. Obviously, you're more preoccupied with it that I am. The mods can reset my number daily, and I wouldnt give a shiet.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,444 Posts
sounds like your neighbor is related to mine :)

Dog barked a lot when we moved in. got him a collar. now the slightest bark and they call animal control.

Difference. ours won't speak to us. we've gone over to try to explain. left a note on their door when they wouldn't open it, with our phone/email etc. explaining the situation. asking that they contact us if he barks so we can come home. the whole 9 yards. nothing.

The latest was an "anonymous" note still complaining about the "constant" barking.

Ass hats.
 

·
Lisa Simpson
Joined
·
15,043 Posts
jwilker said:
Ass hats.
Are those the same as asshats? Or are they like hats for your ass or something?

BB should have an additional 14,000 posts, which was beyond the capabilities of the old forum software to handle. So we busted him back to zero.

I agree 100% about being nice to the extreme. I would even bake cookies and stuff. OMG, she will hate it completely, but what can she say?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,874 Posts
atomicalex said:
BB should have an additional 14,000 posts, which was beyond the capabilities of the old forum software to handle. So we busted him back to zero.
HARD CORE POSTING BITCHES!
Hahahaha... Please knock be back to zero. I want to be called a noob by the noobs.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,262 Posts
Totaly, bake her a cake and take it over there! hahahaha....she'd be speechless.

BB, sorry bro, I was an ass.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,961 Posts
BoeserBlick said:
HARD CORE POSTING BITCHES!
Hahahaha... Please knock be back to zero. I want to be called a noob by the noobs.
Hahahaha! Do it! BTW, your old Remus muffler is being whored out to God knows where. Just thought you'd want to know!
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
547 Posts
Send her a letter telling her that when she dies you're going to spray room deodorizer around her house so that nobody can smell her decaying body and she won't be found until the rats have their last lunch on rotting meat.

Trust me. The one good thing about nasty old people is that they are the most afraid to die.

Good Luck and kiss your dog for me.
 

·
watchout, he'll put Viagra in your M&Ms
Joined
·
3,920 Posts
atomicalex said:
I agree 100% about being nice to the extreme. I would even bake cookies and stuff. OMG, she will hate it completely, but what can she say?
X2, but with a twist: put hallucinogenic compounds in the cookies.
 
1 - 20 of 43 Posts
Top