Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy all,

I need you to vote for my friend. She entered into a local magazine contest and was selected as one of the 6 finalists.

She is easily the hottest girl in the competition but I need your help sealing the deal. I know you have to enter an email, but I need your help please. Just vote.

Click the link to her site and follow the Vote for Shaina button.
http://www.shainagreser.com

(P.S. You are Voting for Shaina Greser. Any other vote will make your head explode.)

Please post here after you vote so I can make a mental note to put you in my good graces.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
I voted for her, even though I think the melissa chick is hot in the first pic.

·
Banned
4,653 Posts
riiiiiight...yeah, like I'm gonna click a link that has it's URL hidden from the status line. What's it link to, popups and spam?

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The link is hidden fromt he status line because the link is in a flash site. I don't think they ever show in flash sites.

Anyway I would post a direct link, but no need to have the contest people see the link in a forum. It didn't see you couldn't do it in the rules, but just to be safe.

·
Registered
5,449 Posts
i voted for her to. but i would like to ask two things first.

1) I would like you to tell her that I also like singing, reading and traveling and
2) I would rather be in her good graces as opposed to yours.

But yours are better than nothing. Thanks.

·
Registered
3,406 Posts
Thy head shall soon explode as well, I voted for Shaina and then Daniela on a different ip. Your friend is H-O-T, dont get meh wrong, but Daniela is SMOKIN and I had to put a vote in for her!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts