Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok...nothing special! Just though I would post up some pics of the car after having it for a few months. This car was a bone stock when I got it, including these nasty wheels, which I ended up rattle canning gun metal a month back... I plan on putting 18x9's and 18x10's on the ride soon :D and a host of "other" things for the car...

enjoy!!

Darin

·
Registered
5,875 Posts
Nice :b5: , looking good outside of those rims :poke: , no offece, they just don't loook right :crazy: . Can't wait to see when you get the new rims bro :lol: , oh and a pic of that 04' R32 would be cool too :wink: ...............Rah............ :b5: :thumbup: .

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
I LOVE variants, and the red ones are extra sweet!! I'm looking forward to seeing it with the new wheels! That's gonna look SICK!!

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
RAH said:
Nice :b5: , looking good outside of those rims :poke: , no offece, they just don't loook right :crazy: . Can't wait to see when you get the new rims bro :lol: , oh and a pic of that 04' R32 would be cool too :wink: ...............Rah............ :b5: :thumbup: .

You wanna see this :lol:

:D :D :D :D :D

Darin

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
or how about this.....

:D :D :lol: :lol:

:bow:

Darin

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
it's all good...lately I've been modding the passat and haven't touched the A4.

·
Registered
5,875 Posts
Ok, so now i'm jealous, i just feel like hurting you :lol: . Just kidding of course. They look awsome :bow: . The Audi is amazing and so is the R32 for sure, i could not decide :bow: . Actually, due to the fact that i have my 4 door to work on in my B5 :lol: , i would go for the R32 right now, for sure, i just love those cars. Anyway, enjoy you lucky @*#?!^ :lol: . Hey, hit me up when you got the Variant worked on, would love to see it, later...................Rah................. :b5: :thumbup: .

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
the "R" is awesome. The car grunts like a mad man!!! totally worth the $30k sticker...

Darin

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
verrrrry nice! :D

yesterday, I saw a nebio blue wagon!! I've never seen that color in a wagon. Reminds me of my old B5!!!

:thumbup:
Darin

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
nope...give them a call at 480-655-0935 and bug them :lol:

Darin

1 - 16 of 16 Posts