Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I never thought I'd own a VW... but man, what a great car. I have always owned Honda's/Acura's and recently totalled my '95 GSR. I planned on buying another GSR but this came up and was too good to pass up. Once I drove it, I was totally sold. Bought with 78k miles for $8k, including the Mille's. The only problems I've encountered is a broken front mount, and a ripped flex section on my downpipe due to excess engine movement. Otherwise, it runs really well and is begging to be chipped... and dropped for that matter. Here's a couple pics, enjoy. :D

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Nice car, bet get rid of the "ASS" badge that you left. The rear end would look much better without it.

And the picture that is flicking us off? Leave that with the Honda boys.

·
Another Rollininstyle2004 teaser
13,138 Posts
Bleser said:
Nice car, bet get rid of the "ASS" badge that you left. The rear end would look much better without it.

And the picture that is flicking us off? Leave that with the Honda boys.
Yea, i hope the ASS wasnt a permanent thing. It is funny for about a day, then i think i would get old.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sorry. I'm not flippin' anyone the bird intentionally... it was just a joke. Anyway, yeah, I'm not a Honda fan anymore... too many idiots giving Honda owners a bad name so I'm glad to be outta that game. As for the 'ass' badge, it will prolly come off eventually... but most people find it funny for the time being. More pics to come as progress continues on the car...

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
nice car, welcome to the club, and f*ck you too :crazy: hehehehe just kiddin :lol:

·
Registered
254 Posts
Have you changed that timing belt yet? If not, start gathering parts! Impending doom is lurking around the corner.

These guys have me crapping my pants about it and I only have 64k on the clock. I'm ordering the 'full kit' from ECStuning.com within a week.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
About this Discussion
23 Replies
19 Participants
1.8tbeout
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing