Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Cleaning out my closet and found a few stuff that I've had for awhile and just want to get rid of-since I have no more bike and have no use for it for awhile.
I am willing to trade for some 225/40/18 or 235/40/18 tires-great condition of course or open to other trades-just let me know what you have. I'd rather not ship(but can)-so pick-up would be great. Email me at [email protected] if interested.

Just got a few things looking to get rid of:
1. Teknic Lightning Jacket-Black/US size 52 BRAND NEW $150+shipping(if needed) or trade. Teknics run small so I would say this jacket fits like a 48-50 in US sizing!!
2. Teknic Violator Perforated Jacket-Red/White/Black/ US size 48 BRAND NEW $150+shipping or trade. Fits more like a US 46!!SOLD!!!
3. Shoei TZ-1 Venom Helmet-the one with the Spider and web on it,size XXL,used for one season. Has clear shield and I'll also include blue Iridium shield. Has a few scratches on it. $100+shipping or trade.
4. HJC CL14 Helmet-Black/Silver/White/XL used only 4-5 times. Has clear shield,and I'll also include Silver mirror shield. Great Condition!! $100+shipping or trade.
5. Teknic Gloves size XL $30+shipping or trade.
6. Bieffe Helmet size XXL $80+shipping or trade.
7. Alpinestars V4 Jacket w/a little rash size 58 $150+shipping or trade.

Let me know!~! I have pics of everything!
THANKS!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts