Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I took this picture from the previous thread. I hope the owner doesn't mind.

But here is a picture of my wife's Passat Wagon!!! I love her so much!
This past week she let me modify it like crazy to get it somewhat presentable for the SoCal/NorCal GTG this past weekend in Santa Barbara.

I lowered it with Weitec Coilovers on Wednesday, installed Mattig Badgeless grill on Thursday, and Friday finished up the Bonrath Monowiper, MHW chrome shifter ring, European W8 taillights and lowered the car another inch.

It was sitting level on Wednesday, but she wanted it to rake by the GTG. So I turn the coils down on the front about another inch.

We got all our stuff from Tuning Zubehor in Simi Valley. Very close to my house. Give Matt or Travis a call tell them "Bernie" says what's up! I am sure they would really appreciate it!

But let me know what you think. Bad or good. I would appreciate it all.

BTW: It's rides amzing! Granted it's pretty low, so we have to watch out for dips and bumps. So it's was something we considered.

Bernie

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
simply beautiful
:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
I'd like to do my front the same way, what's with the chrome on the lowers in the front? I'm very curious as to how you did that.

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I don't know if I am spoiling her or she is spoiling me.
She lets me fix up my car and now since we got the Passat, it gives me some new to work on.

The car is a few months old. I have been looking wheels for sometime now, but haven't made that jump. But in a couple of weeks I think we will.

As far as tint. Going back and forth, but if we do it will be after the body work is done.

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Wapptor said:
I'd like to do my front the same way, what's with the chrome on the lowers in the front? I'm very curious as to how you did that.
My wife did that! She saw it one of the pictures I found. She dig it alot.

We found some chrome door striping and molding from Pepboys and just prep it and added it.

It came out great!

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
Personally don't like chromed details, but they look really outstanding with color of the car. Reminding of RS nose or car with huge intercooler. Now, fixing the offset will add "mean" machine look.

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Re: wagon

Michael T Borelli said:
Where did you get your chrome roof rails at? Let me know
We got the chrome roof rails from the dealership. It's off the W8 Passat.
It's cost almost $500. But I am sure someone on the forums has some hook ups.

·
Registered
6,241 Posts
Re: wagon

dub-nation said:
Michael T Borelli said:
Where did you get your chrome roof rails at? Let me know
We got the chrome roof rails from the dealership. It's off the W8 Passat.
It's cost almost $500. But I am sure someone on the forums has some hook ups.
Call Liberty Volkswagon up they charge all memebers 10% above what they pay on all OEM products.

BTW car looks very nice. :wink:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
About this Discussion
23 Replies
20 Participants
ksdesq
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing