Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Punches Dubs. True Story
9,982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This morning (12/29/06), one of my coworkers is looking out the window, down towards the parking lot and spies my car. It was easy to find ...I was parked right next to him. He looks at it for a minute, looks at me, looks back again and then turns to me and asks ...

"When the hell did you get an Audi?"

Oh yeah, baby.

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
This morning (12/29/06), one of my coworkers is looking out the window, down towards the parking lot and spies my car. It was easy to find ...I was parked right next to him. He looks at it for a minute, looks at me, looks back again and then turns to me and asks ...

"When the hell did you get an Audi?"

Oh yeah, baby.

Hey, Im gonna be coming back from Ohio tonite... gonna be driving into Madison for the night. How far off of I-90 are you?

·
Registered
94 Posts
my neighbor commented on how nice my miata looked and wanted to know if they were reliable cars. he asked me this while i was getting out of my car just as i had pulled in to my driveway.

i honestly thought he was joking, turns out he was dead serious. he really thought i drove a miata. i wasnt too sure how to respond other than "i have no idea, this is a vw passat." to which he replied, "oh, so is that like the jetta?" my response was "yea, something like that." then i went inside.

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
my neighbor commented on how nice my miata looked and wanted to know if they were reliable cars. he asked me this while i was getting out of my car just as i had pulled in to my driveway.

i honestly thought he was joking, turns out he was dead serious. he really thought i drove a miata. i wasnt too sure how to respond other than "i have no idea, this is a vw passat." to which he replied, "oh, so is that like the jetta?" my response was "yea, something like that." then i went inside.
lol wow thats pretty bad

wut does he drive?

·
the Sal wannabe
4,901 Posts
i think normal people have better things to do then to be recognize all sort of cars. just take it for what it's worth- your neighbor thinks you have a nice looking car.

·
Punches Dubs. True Story
9,982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
a tight!

keep it real. badgeless grill FTW?

Hey, Im gonna be coming back from Ohio tonite... gonna be driving into Madison for the night. How far off of I-90 are you?
Normally, nowhere near 90. I live right off of 94 at the IL/WI border.

BTW, would have replied earlier (like ...before you got on the road), but I left work at 1pm and haven't been online 'til now.

·
Banned
8,975 Posts
i think normal people have better things to do then to be recognize all sort of cars. just take it for what it's worth- your neighbor thinks you have a nice looking car.
It was never any effort for me...I don't even browse OEM websites or pay attention to car ads. Hell, I'm only here because I OWN a Passat.

·
Registered
351 Posts
i love stuff like that, my car was outside a friends house the other night, and when her brother came in he asked whos white audi was sittin outside. it makes my girl feel good about herself :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts