Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a long and dreadful continuing ed class that spanned the entire 8 hour workday yesterday, I had to go to a George Washington Men's Dinner with my dad and brothers at this historic church that Washington himself had gone to. It was mobbed with all the usual local and state politicos, lawyers, and business owners, but I did win a doorprize, a lovely sweatshirt one size too small.

After the looong diner and ceremonies, I met my buddy at the diner for coffee. My favorite thing to do to unwind after a crap day. My buddy gave me the cash for the Jetta (yes, it's finally leaving my posession) and after a relaxing couple cups of joe I go out to my car. I open the door and suddenly sensed someone behind me, I turn around and right in my "personal space" is some ghetto hood rat wreaking of crack and pot standing right up against my back. That horrible acrid of burning plastic smell from the crack was overpowering. The conversation was as follows:

him: yo, I need a ride
me: sorry man, can't help you out (I turn to get in my car)
him: (grabbing the top corner of my door as I'm about to get in) no man, I said I need a ride. I'm goin to NYC and I need a ride to the bus station, my car is on the other side of the diner and I need a ride to it.
me: yea, and I told you I can't help you, sorry but no. Besides, first you tell me you need a ride to the bus station then you tell me your car is on the other side of the diner.

I puff up my chest, do the weightlifter stance and start backing him up by almost walking over him, bringing the scene to the back of my car. Just at that my buddy (6'4 and built like a brick shithouse) gets out of his car. The hood rat starts to walk away and mutters "yo, f*ck you niggas".

I should have been smarter and just gotten in my car and left the scene but this dude was all up in my space. No way was I going to give him, or anyone else for that matter, a ride in my brand new car with a large amount of cash in my pocket. Scarey to think of what could have happened if it was a woman or a meek person...:nervous:

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
I woulda just said "dood, is that a crack rock!!" and pointed to the ground...then kicked him the nads.

Glad you're ok though.. ;)

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Joe Rogan..I smoke rock!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts