Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Confused
3,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's done by the german tuner called ENCO Exklusives, and it was done for a sheikh. It was a Porsche 996 Turbo GT2. The pic you posted above is not taken from a race series, I think the pic was done on a german tuning event, where a couple of famous tuner showed their cars.

What do you think?

·
Registered
5,449 Posts
It sucks.

·
Registered
9,780 Posts
It's not a real CGT front end...and what Medrosje said. Not sure what they were thinking with the rear wing either.

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
So, I see my gas money is being spent well... on ugly ass cars.

G

·

All they copied was the headlights and even they are replicas as far as the wing this a Porsche y'all not a civic, i'm pretty sure its serves a purpose on that thing!

·
Registered
2,507 Posts

All they copied was the headlights and even they are replicas as far as the wing this a Porsche y'all not a civic, i'm pretty sure its serves a purpose on that thing!
So a Porsche can't be ugly. IMHO, most if not all Porsche spoilers are overdone and ugly as hell. I don't care how functional they are.

·
Confused
3,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hmmm...I guess I'm in the minority since I really like it, minus the wing of course.

·
My intake has Emphysema
7,708 Posts
Almost looks like the wing may be automatic and may just raise at speed. Just in the up position for the picture.

·
Registered
913 Posts
It's done by the german tuner called ENCO Exklusives, and it was done for a sheikh.
Funny thing......my last name is "Sheikh" Long lost cousin of mine? I must find him.....

·
Registered
9,780 Posts
Almost looks like the wing may be automatic and may just raise at speed. Just in the up position for the picture.
Which would make it even dumber. If that's the case, then there must be a mechanism (i.e. motor) that powers the wing up and down. That means more weight. This car appears to be designed for the track. As such, a lightweight fixed wing, like the ones on the Cup cars, would be a better choice. The wing may be funtional but it is stupid - there are much better designs available.

·
Registered
648 Posts
The wing may be funtional but it is stupid - there are much better designs available.
True. Functional can also be beautiful.

They should have removed the original wing first. It looks like a wing sandwich.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts