Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking hard for a rubberized (or other) trunk liner for the dog, but all I've been able to find locally (Lower Mainland, BC) is the Gorilla Gear. I can't imagine that it is very easy to clean...

Is there anything else around? I'm not having much luck.

Thanks.

·
Registered
828 Posts
I've got an all-vinyl (rubber, whatever the actual material is) one, black, available. Would have to ship from Michigan, if you are interested.

·
Registered
9,414 Posts
^^^:thumbdown Weathertechs... those shit suck dont think for a minute that its the same quality as the OEM MONSTER MATS .................. that was a waste of money on my part to think it would be strong and think ... more like weak and flmsy

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
^^^:thumbdown Weathertechs... those shit suck dont think for a minute that its the same quality as the OEM MONSTER MATS .................. that was a waste of money on my part to think it would be strong and think ... more like weak and flmsy
Sorry, but if, as far as I can decipher, you are saying the Weathertech trunk liner sucks, you are incorrect. I have had one in my car for 3+ years and it's terrific. It is flexible but most definitely is hardened. It has withstood gravel, sharp metal edges, dog piss, climbing gear, mud, battery acid and motor oil. Wipes clean and is an excellent way to protect the car boot.

Perhaps you're talking about the floor mats, which I have no experience with but about which this member cares not a jot. He's asking about a trunk liner.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks, 2KT & Scotsman.

I'll look into the Weathertech and in the meantime I'll ask my wife about 2KT's mat from Michigan. I'm up in Canada, far west -- so I'm not sure what shipping would be like (dollars-wise).

Cheers & thanks for the quick response.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts