Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys my car got into a accident and got totaled in the beginning of March that's why i'm selling this.
This is the same intake that was done by the GROUP BUY that ended in January. Maybe you can still find it under GB and look it up, because it has pictures of what it looks like. It's brand new, never before used. I just got a hold of it because it was in the trunk of the car, and I just got ahold of my parts last week. This intake I'll let it go for $150 you pay shipping which shouldn't be more than 20 bucks the most if even.

I also have for sale:

A chome honeycomb grill $50 ( a clip that hold it in on the back broke but i'm sure you can find a way to get it in there)

Clear taillights that I got from in.pro (these are HOT) got them for christmas and it's been on the car for 2 months tops by the time I received them. I''ll let them got for $150 you pay shipping. I have the original boxes and papers that came with it.

All my rims got twisted in the wreck so I have the originals left. 4 rims with tires ( the original 15" alloy wheels 7 spoke )
one tire is flat on it so if you are local and want to pick it up i'll throw in the full size spare. it's no use to me. This I'm willing to take offers on.

Other than that guys that's it. thanks!

sincerely yours,

Carless

:cry: May my babee green b5 rest in peace...I was going to take pictures that evening... I had just installed this reflective yellow vinyl flames on the sides...that was the final touch...instead the girlfriend goes to the store and on the way there...I get a hysterical call saying "Oh my god love, THE Passat is crashed... it's totaled i'm sorry, i'm sorry"... The girl was more afraid of me getting mad about the car being crashed because she new how much time and money I had put into than the fact that she was just in a accident and that she may be hurt... I'll tell you... that's how March 8th to be exact went for me. So now because a 86 :crazy: yo who shouldn't be able to drive at all came out of a parking lot and crossed 3 lanes of traffic and hit my girlfriend on the right back door, sending the car over a median then spinning back on the road the dumb ass hit her again right on my front passenger rim... I'll tell ya... bear with me guys i'm ventilating :mad:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
mbogosia said:
I want the reflective flames! :lol: :lol:
hehehehe and To boot the old Sh!t hit it right on the side I had put the flames on... I guess it was like a target :lol:

anyways guys, the intake does come with the heatshield... that's the brain of the whole operation :p

I have pics of the clearlights so whoever wants them PM me with your e-mail and i'll send. thanks for the interest and concern guys!

·
Registered
339 Posts
Could you email me pics of the intake and taillights.. [email protected]

Thanks,
Jon

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
WHITE1.8T-B5 said:
do you have the VW emblem of the engine cover?? if so how much do u want for it? send me some pics of the taillights, I'm very interested. or email me the link of where you got them from so I can see them. thanks.
sorry about your loss :sad:
sorry man I didn't take that from the hood lol

·
Registered
221 Posts
Good Looking Out MeaNGreenB5! It's a beautiful thing 4real! It'll be even more beautiful once I put them on... One of the best deals I've got on ClubB5...

For those of you interested in his other items up for grabs I suggest you jump on it, I've seen them and they look Brand New...

Thanks again man... Keep intouch!

:beer: :thumbup:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thelastvision said:
Good Looking Out MeaNGreenB5! It's a beautiful thing 4real! It'll be even more beautiful once I put them on... One of the best deals I've got on ClubB5...

For those of you interested in his other items up for grabs I suggest you jump on it, I've seen them and they look Brand New...

Thanks again man... Keep intouch!

:beer: :thumbup:

Hey Lastvision man RESPECT!

thanks for the word man! Ima holler at you about that other thing aight! One hand washes the other, isn't that how it goes :lol:
Enjoy them man, and put the blue bulbs in there it'll look proper with your color 8)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts