Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

911 emergency

Tags
911 emergency
2K views 20 replies 13 participants last post by  2kwagonturbo 
#1 ·
Hey guys my car was recently stolen at 1050 pm. It was stolen from newark nj... I dont have any pictures do i wish i wouldve taken pics. The only way i can describe my car is.. Its a b5 silver wagon 2000 ... It has smoked tail lights.its tinted from rear passenger seating all the way back... It has both corner lights missing.. Still has the stock rims.. Has a roof rack on.. Nd pretty much everything was stock.. If anybody in the nj area sees it please pm or hit me up.. Thanks,.... I had my babies car seat and diapers in the back... :banghead: :( :mad: :mad:
Thanks spread the word please...

#5 ·
Lot of mindless...........(STUPID) auto crime going on these day's!!

They broke into my brother's GTI last Sat....(Broke the friggin glass......they still do that?).

Here's a grand list of what they stole:

(1) power cord to his GPS...:confused:

THAT"S IT!

Left the GPS, All in one dub din touch screen, Bazooka tube, amp under seat, $7 bucks in change in the ash tray..........array of tools in the rear.............WTF?????:banghead:

Cost him $180 to get the glass replaced.........more of a headache than anything else..........I mean really....WTF??????

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.