Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so me and my friends are all on the long stretch of an empty highway having fun and im crusing on my CBR600RR when i see a car gaining on us quick - mind you we are going about 95ish. this civic rolls up next to the GT500 in front of me and downshifts. the first words out of my mouth are "wow are you for real" so they slowdown to about 65mph. *BEEP BEEP BEEP* this civic just walked the Gt500 while spinning his walmart special tires - well i'm next in line, thinking the GT500 couldnt drive resulting in a loss we go from a 60 roll. three honks and where off, i get on it and my front tire lifts up off the ground while i'm going through the gears. i had him until about 110ish when he actually started pulling on me..

this car looked completly stock except the huge FMIC. we finally meet up after we all get a good run for our money only to find out this guy was infact driving the turtle. the 9 second civic that smokes busas lol

i was suprised to say the least and it just goes to show there is ALWAYS somebody faster than you :|

·
Resident a-hole knowitall
15,715 Posts

·
Registered
2,778 Posts
You lost to a civic, HAHAHAHHAHAHHA. You are a pansy sir, a true pansy that likes to show off that they got beat.

·
Registered
9,415 Posts
i fell the O.P. i got hunted by a 9 second supra on my 06 gsxr 1k so i know the feeling he pulled on me at 130mph-155mph @ max boost i couldnt pass him

IB4TL

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.