Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Resident a-hole knowitall
15,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like Newmans own is finally selling his civic :poke:

1989 customized 4dr civic ..... many many hours of work ..... this car was done several years ago and needs some TLC ...... the car has a white leather int .... the car now has new 17" custom chrome wheels and tires ....... will consider a trade for a box truck, motorcycle,very large snapon or other style tool box, enclosed trailer, asking $3500 ...... also have a 1991 4dr 5 speed civic to add value for trade .... looking for offers ....... what do you have?????

·
WF16 Champion and Argumentative Wanker
9,018 Posts
Oh hot damn...NEWMAN! Can we get a PW discount part-out? I want the tails, those are SO altezza'd. :lol:

·
Registered
173 Posts
I find it's funny he'd accept a big tool box for a trade. As ridiculous as it is, I think it would be fun to rig up all sorts of crazy doors like that on a junker. Obivously I wouldn't use nice or expensive parts or put crappy tail lights on it, but the project could be entertaining.

·
I'm just itching to be Banned
13,884 Posts
I see what you did there...

:p :lol:

FWIW my civic has wheels from an SL2, not the more peasant-ish SL1...

:lol:

·
Registered
954 Posts
except that it doesn't have lambo doors, and that the murcielago and reventon still DO have "lambo doors" :poke: ;)

Yes, I realized that the freaky mess that was made of the doors and trunk were not exactly Lambo doors, but there was a "caption this" photo on here some months back that this little red monster reminded me of. And yes, I know that you can still get Lambo doors on a Lambo.

·
Punches Dubs. True Story
9,983 Posts
For sale: Four-door Civic
Features: No two doors open the same way! Confuse the sh!t out of your drunk friends. Laugh at their ineptitude. Post the results on YouTube.

·
Registered
11,541 Posts
Suicide door, gull wing door, A pillar door, C pillar door... mind bottling!

Are there even names for the last 2 door types?

·
Punches Dubs. True Story
9,983 Posts

The driver's side is really just a pair of suicide doors. The rear happens to be mounted at a weird angle on the c-pillar, but it's a suicide nonetheless.

So, it's ...

Driver Front - suicide
Pass Front - Lambo / scissor
Driver Rear - suicide
Pass Rear - gullwing
Trunk - tarded

·
Registered
1,103 Posts

... did you say mind bottling?
Will Ferrell: ... yeah, when things are crazy and it is like your mind is trapped in a bottle ...

lmao

·
Registered
6,165 Posts
I can't believe he's asking $2000 more for that than I am for my Passat

1 - 20 of 25 Posts