Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking about a system for my 2000 passat, went down to one of the local shop today, talked to some guy who wanted to sell me a 2 10 in JBL's a basic box and a 600 watt amp, with install and kits for about 700 pre-tax :shock: :shock: :shock:

thoughts and comments wellcome :suspicio:

Thanks
Ethan

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
That depends on the JBL amp and subs. They have some very nice amps and subs that may make this deal seem too good to be true. On the other hand their entry level equipment could make that deal seem like a rip off. If you can get model numbers that would help out greatly. I love the JBL home equipment, the car equipment is OK but getting better since they merged with "crown" I think.

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So if that is a good price, is there any place i can get i cheeper?

Oh i shoudl add that the sub was around 90$ and the amp was about 250 or so :thumbup:

hope this helps untill i can all the :D

·
Carlos Spicyweiner
7,048 Posts
I looked at some wheels today and tires. They were going to sell them to me for $1200. Is that a good deal? They're round wheels. The tires are black. How much should they go for?
:p

Dude....you need to provide some more info!

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Postman said:
I looked at some wheels today and tires. They were going to sell them to me for $1200. Is that a good deal? They're round wheels. The tires are black. How much should they go for?
:p

Dude....you need to provide some more info!
Hey go easy this is my first car and i have not done anything to car stero's in the past :(

I'll get the the Numbers as soon they are open in about an hour :wink:

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ok here ya go!!!

Sub- GTO 100
Amp- GTO 601.1

Let me know is this is not righy and i will call back and find out more information :thumbup:

Thanks for all the help
Ethan

PS
Blackfocus- where are you located at?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.