Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all! I am looking for some 5 spoke rims of some sort (17 or 18's) I am looking for something similar to a Kahn RS-R in style, and would like them to be about the color of the stock rims, so no chrome

I am not looking to buy just want some input! Any suggestions would be great
Thanks
Ethan

·
Registered
119 Posts
no one else has posted yet; but i'll go ahead and say that it's IMHO that any 5 spoke pattern immediately gets me thinking about Rice and how much the rims would look good on Honda and Acuras and the sort....

·
Banned
373 Posts
turbo2000 said:
What kinda rims are those?? i am looking for something in the within 160$ a rim or so
My personal favorite...

17" MilleMiglia A1s - $159/wheel

You might want to move this over to the Wheel and Tire Forum though.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Hey Donuts, I just posted a thread in the W&T forum looking for a B5 with the A1s on it. I love those wheels! Are those the same ones on the A6 2.7T? If you have them and have a pic of it, I would love to see it. Thanks.

·
Banned
373 Posts
golfhound1 said:
Hey Donuts, I just posted a thread in the W&T forum looking for a B5 with the A1s on it. I love those wheels! Are those the same ones on the A6 2.7T? If you have them and have a pic of it, I would love to see it. Thanks.
Email on the way.

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
well i got ROH snipers, they are thick 5 spokes and have a 2 inch lip too :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts