Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased a "GoPro" video kit back in early October. Had time to mess with it and decided to post a short 5 minute vid. of me leaving Alices Restaurant at the junction of Hwy 84 and Hwy 35.

The original footage is actually good quality but the transfer to MPEG2 really blurred it as you'll see. Still it's not bad; wondering if maybe a different format would have been better. In the video, I'm heading south along hwy 35 on my way to Hwy 9 into Los Gatos around 10:00AM; I ran out of battery before I got to 9 so the end of this video is when the batteries died. :D

It was a sunny with light clouds and about 55-60 degrees. Four other Cobra's had a two minute head start so I was just trying to catch up with them (tough to do when you consider they all have 427 CID motors!!!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeFQA03cTvE

·
Registered
775 Posts
With the wide-angle, I thought you were pulling a wheelie at first. Visual tricks.

Looks fun.

It may be the wind-noise overpowering the mic, but your Cobra sounds whisper-quiet. :p

·
In reverse, but chained to a tree.
13,904 Posts
herman... i just want you to know... i am effing envious :lol:

i also didn't know that 35 went that far north :hmmm:

·
Registered
804 Posts
Awesome Herman! Love to get a ride in that thing. Come down Highway 9 on the backside soon. I should have my car up and running momentarily.

·
In reverse, but chained to a tree.
13,904 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts