Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am reposting this as I found out the fourth wheel was fixable, it will be fixed Tuesday, 1/9/07, if not for some reason I will need to get an outer replaced, which is about 250 bucks if I remember from talking to Stan at Jline.

The wheels were purchased from Paul (qualitysound), so I know alot of members remember his pictures among many on his variant. I need to measure the offset on the wheels again to be sure, I did not rub when I ran 225/35/19, 235's rubbed the fender though. The wheels are in the process of stripping the paint, I planned on polishing them or painting when I had them. All center caps(4th not shown in pictures), wheel bolts included and hardware included to put these right on the car with no other worries. The wheels will need polished or painted as you wish, I dont have the time to do it, but the buyer can have a 3000 dollar set of wheels at an amazing price, and do something custom, color match them, whatever. The wheels are great, I was able to look at all of them in better detail after the tires were taken off, and they will all be checked out on tuesday to make sure there are not any problems.

Asking Price 1400 shipped (the price of 2 new wheels new)

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump

1 - 2 of 2 Posts