Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i had the TB done today on my v6. He used quality parts and his skills were way beyond any dealer mechanic. After seeing the tools and knowledge required for these cars, I would only go to dealer or 390's place. His 400hp passat is sweet.:bowdown:

·
In reverse, but chained to a tree.
13,904 Posts
i had the TB done today on my v6. He used quality parts and his skills were way beyond any dealer mechanic. After seeing the tools and knowledge required for these cars, I would only go to dealer or 390's place. His 400hp passat is sweet.:bowdown:
we know.
go run a search on all of his threads to see half the things he's done... :poke: :lol:

it's some crazy shit.
vrt installs, awd conversions, camping on air matresses blown up by a turbo.... etc.

·
Registered
161 Posts
I would never bring my 1.8T to the dealer for anything, now that the warranty is over. Anything major, I bring to Sergey. The combination of skill, care, good vibe, and price, is something that cannot be matched by any dealer that I have ever dealt with.

·
13,904 Posts
I would never bring my 1.8T to the dealer for anything, now that the warranty is over. Anything major, I bring to Sergey. The combination of skill, care, good vibe, and price, is something that cannot be matched by any dealer that I have ever dealt with.
ok, now i have to ask...
how much is he paying you to post this? :poke: :lol:

i know he's a good guy, but that sounds like a picture perfect stereotypical testimonial ad. haha.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
If you don't praise Edge Motors, one of the best companies i've use by the way ;) he'll sick the russian mafia on you hahaha

·
13,904 Posts
i think they are just too excited for saving a sh1t load of money with edge motors great service ;)
ok, so now we have the geico testimonials.
"i saved a lot of money on my car...." :lol:

and [email protected] mafia.
i've had a few russian buddies down here in plano. seems they're all a bunch of crazy bastards (in a good way). :poke:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts