Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
3000k super yellow HID. pics fixed (I hope)

just installed them on my car. The hids are ok:thumbup:, my camera is no :thumbdown good. Anyway, take a look...

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
Oh, I was thinking you put them in for your fogs. Not bad, even though the yellow is a little wild for being a headlight color.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oh, I was thinking you put them in for your fogs. Not bad, even though the yellow is a little wild for being a headlight color.

yeah, you are right. I just thought that almost eveyone's got blue hids on their car now, why not take a different approach...:D

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
Idn it might look pretty cool.. Reminds me of those blown dtm racecars. I'd have to see somemore pictures though.Do you have a picture of the light throw and of one further away?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
the pics are not quite how the lights appear when I look at them directly. the color of the hid is actually lighter. i think it was because i used flashlight when taking pictures, and the lights in the garage somehow have a little effect, too.

I will post some pictures showing the light output on the ground later on.

Thank you for looking.

·
the Sal wannabe
4,901 Posts
3000k isnt all that bright. i've seen a jetta w/ 3000k city light hids with 5000k headlights. personally, i love my 3000k fogs and wont go any other way after this.

i see you have fogs. are you using oem bulbs there? even if you have 5000k as fogs it'll still not be optimal setup...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts