Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This saturday i did drive 260 miles each way to Weston, Florida beacuse Rafael (2L16vT) did offer to help with HID install and vag com programming!!!

He is a class act, very profesionall, cool to deal with... I highly recommend Rafael to help anyone with HID purchase and install, Rafael is flying thru the vagcom as well.

We installed 6K 35 watts kit, HID lights look awsome and work flawlessly now, we also reprogrammed the steering sensitivity from stock setting 5 to 3 and boy what a nice difference!!! I got the car to 100 -120 mph on the I75 and steering tightens proportional to the speed, no more all over the road feel at high speeds, why it does not come that way out of factory?!!!

Windows/roof now open/close remotely with the key - Florida perfect feature, my wife and I love it.

DRL are also gone!

Thanks again Rafael - it was worth the trip, you are a Pro!!!

·
Registered
421 Posts
:) Im Glad to help, as many others also helped and still help me :thumbup:

So I guess you had a fun drive back home... :lol:

:salute:

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
it was a lot of fun drive home, except one hour long downpour at aligator alley where whole traffic almost stopped , crawling 30 mph per hour.
thunder all over and visibility down to maybe 20ft...

car feels so awsome now at 100 mph+ speeds...

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sure thing... i usually pick a section of the highway with perfect visibility and no traffic arround me and, radar detector is also a must.
I think Passat could go close to 140 mph but stock all season tires and stock 16" alloys are not best combo for speeds above 120 mph...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts