Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
1,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This morning, I left for Columbus, OH for my dad's birthday. Before I left, I reset MFA1. Here are the results after I arrived. Not bad considering a few short burst to some triple digits I do not want to disclose :lol:

·
Registered
28,888 Posts
I did that same run (in the opposite direction) last month. Got stuck in construction traffic east of Pittsburgh for 2 hours (5 miles). Ended up with 28mpg
for a 1.8T,tip.

·
Registered
706 Posts
I once averaged 60 mph driving four hours on flat, boring highways, which yielded around 35 mpg on my V6 manual. But there's always the urge to get into the torque zone of the V6 around 3-4k RPM. Too bad that zone is around 80-100 mph and around 20-25 mpg.

·
Banned
1,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Boris said:
Dude that's and old trick. We know that by twisting statistics you can get any result you want. :thumbdow:
How could I twist it? :???: Before I left, I reset MFA1 and drove as I would normally drive for my trip to Ohio. When I arrived at my destination, I took these pics. Why would I even want to twist it?

·
Registered
506 Posts
hoypinoy1234 said:
Boris said:
Dude that's and old trick. We know that by twisting statistics you can get any result you want. :thumbdow:
How could I twist it? :???: Before I left, I reset MFA1 and drove as I would normally drive for my trip to Ohio. When I arrived at my destination, I took these pics. Why would I even want to twist it?
Gee Whiz...let the guy tell his story Boris! C'mon man :suspicio:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.