Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey fellas, newbie here just had a quick question. Will a 255/40R19 tire fit without any rub issues on a 2016 VW Passat SE? *Apologies if there is a wheel and tire thread already out there discussing wheel sizes.

I'm actually currently running a 245/40R19 but the tires I bought had a manufacturers defect on them and thus I get to return/trade them in for their value. I'm looking to go a little wider on the tire as I'm running 19x8.5 et35 wheels but am concerned with any rub.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey fellas, newbie here just had a quick question. Will a 255/40R19 tire fit without any rub issues on a 2016 VW Passat SE? *Apologies if there is a wheel and tire thread already out there discussing wheel sizes.

I'm actually currently running a 245/40R19 but the tires I bought had a manufacturers defect on them and thus I get to return/trade them in for their value. I'm looking to go a little wider on the tire as I'm running 19x8.5 et35 wheels but am concerned with any rub.
You may want to check out this forum
I had a very similar question and I was able to see what other people have fit into their passats.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts