Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that the T3 is squeezed under the hood, thought this was kind of a cool idea......

Whatcha think?? :thumbup: or :thumbdow:

My little guy got in on the action too......couldn't resist a pic :D

·
Registered
5,860 Posts
:thumbup: :thumbup: , i like it. By the way, i did not sent you a PM after i met you guys last Wenesday, got kind of busy :oops: , sorry about that. Thanks for showing me your :b5: , i love it, those 19's are crazy :bow: :suspicio: .

I guess i might drop by sometimes again and peek some more if it's ok with you guys, it was nice meeting you :thumbup: .

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
RAH said:
:thumbup: :thumbup: , i like it. By the way, i did not sent you a PM after i met you guys last Wenesday, got kind of busy :oops: , sorry about that. Thanks for showing me your :b5: , i love it, those 19's are crazy :bow: :suspicio: .

I guess i might drop by sometimes again and peek some more if it's ok with you guys, it was nice meeting you :thumbup: .
Hey man, thought you disappeared :sleep: How's that graveyard shift treatin ya?? It was good meeting a local B5er so feel free to come on down when you can make it....always good to have a few more 'ssats in the mix :beer:

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
is that for Dale Earnheart? :???:

·
Registered
17 Posts
the "3" from the Mazda 3 would look great in case you want a chrome "3"

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
yeah,, a badge 3 would be nicer, i like the red, and it is awesome, but a badge would look cooler. but then again the turbo is cooler than any badge

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I've got an email into Cullen (the dude that sells these emblems) requesting some dimensions on those badges so we'll see which one will work better. I really like the idea of it being italicized but I like the second font better too. Thinkin I'm gonna get a chrome one and have the red airbrushed in the middle to match the "T". .....ah well, still lookin.

As for numbers, I still haven't got the pig on the rollers yet. Hopefully I'll squeeze it in this week. I'm gettin a little ansy myself :nervous:

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
you got the kid trained well, i like the badge too,, i just ordered one yesterday :thumbup:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
About this Discussion
17 Replies
13 Participants
2.0GTI
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing