Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2020 VW Passat SE R-line 2.0t FSI gen 3
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had my 2020 Passat Rline 2.0t Gen 3 B science it came out and haven’t had any luck on aftermarket items to do modifications. I do have a couple that I was lucky to find and are the following: H&R lowering springs; CTS could air intake; plug and play neuspeed power module; stop breaks and R-Line badges like center wheel caps, monster mat badges but I hats all I have found any other please let me know thanks

·
Moderator/Administrator
26,028 Posts
Welcome. When you are ready to start asking questions after searching through the site, please post in the appropriate sub-forum for your model year.

Reactions: OldGnome

·
Registered
101 Posts
In the same boat with a 2020....Still no cat back exhaust that i can find. darn I want to do the springs...how are they? stiffer?? Welcome. I got the Nuespeed module too...I like it......I find it more reactive a bit in the throttle.
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Window

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have had my 2020 Passat Rline 2.0t Gen 3 B science it came out and haven’t had any luck on aftermarket items to do modifications. I do have a couple that I was lucky to find and are the following: H&R lowering springs; CTS could air intake; plug and play neuspeed power module; stop breaks and R-Line badges like center wheel caps, monster mat badges but I hats all I have found any other please let me know thanks
I was told the CTS intake would not work on that engine??? Have you had any issues with it?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts