Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a 2020 Passat R Line as stated and pick up tonight. I must say its a left of 2020 and does not seem to have some of the feature of the what I assume is the 2021 R Line. I dont have navigation or Auto High Beams.......

But it will be nice to get back to a vw I just say. Its the Tourmaline Blue and the tires are 40 series tires...wow talk about low profile...

anything to watch out for or something that normal isnt publisized with this model passat. always wanted a passat but look alot smaller thse days....jettas are about as big as a passat but I couldnt do a Jetta.

FYI my FIRST vw and my FIRST car was a 1956 Oval window bug!! that I rebuilt. that was cool. but this is auto to?

Am I understand correctly this has the paddle shifters for the tiptronic trans????

Look forward to see what everyones doing to their passats as I can never leave anything "standard"....its been kept on the showroom nice and toasty for me since they got it in sept I think.

·
Registered
51 Posts
That's a gorgeous car! Suggestions: use only Top Tier gasoline brands. See toptiergas.com for more details. It's recommended by Audi/VW. Follow that service manually religiously. I have a 2017 Passat R-Line. I like the sporty looks of the R-Line and never want an SUV. I like sedans!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts