Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There was another Passat owner with this issue but can find the post to see what he found. Picked up from dealer monday and I notice my door courtesy lights dont come one when door open. It shows on the dash that door open so the switch works.... there must be a way to turn them on that I missed. My dome light comes on when door opens

Again there must be a way to get them to turn on as its a new car so I dont think any issues with wiring or anything?>?

any ideas anyone....thank for any help

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
There was another Passat owner with this issue but can find the post to see what he found. Picked up from dealer monday and I notice my door courtesy lights dont come one when door open. It shows on the dash that door open so the switch works.... there must be a way to turn them on that I missed. My dome light comes on when door opens

Again there must be a way to get them to turn on as its a new car so I dont think any issues with wiring or anything?>?

any ideas anyone....thank for any help
Im hearing from some that the NEW vws DONT have them!! they may or are fake plastic covers only...NO LIGHTS.

GOD........

1 - 3 of 3 Posts