Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I have had no issues with my car until very recently. I'm at about 103000 miles and just in the past month I've been having issues. I was driving and my car died after it had already warmed up. The epc light came on and would start and ran for maybe a block then died again. I took it to a dealer and they thought it was the gas. Got the car back, ran fine for a few more days then died again after an hour or two of not running it. Had it towed to the dealer yet again. They cleared the codes and there is nothing showing. They had it for 2 weeks and could find no issues. Battery was recently replaced and it turns over just fine when it wont start.

Does anyone have any ideas that may be helpful?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hey guys, I have had no issues with my car until very recently. I'm at about 103000 miles and just in the past month I've been having issues. I was driving and my car died after it had already warmed up. The epc light came on and would start and ran for maybe a block then died again. I took it to a dealer and they thought it was the gas. Got the car back, ran fine for a few more days then died again after an hour or two of not running it. Had it towed to the dealer yet again. They cleared the codes and there is nothing showing. They had it for 2 weeks and could find no issues. Battery was recently replaced and it turns over just fine when it wont start.

Does anyone have any ideas that may be helpful?
Recently just died again when they went to check it out when I was getting it appraised. It seems it only has issues when the engine is warmed up but I have no clue where to start

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Kept up with maintenance. I'll have to check the spark plugs. I'll keep ya updated

1 - 5 of 5 Posts