Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Your Passat wants you to do this. We'd love to have you join us. If you like to drive your Passat, GTI, Audi, or Euro whatever (Subies too!), than you are invited. If you are within driving distance of Deals Gap, NC, then come join us for an overnight, or two, or the whole weekend.

PassatWorld moderators "Steve from Chicago" and "keithwbloom", as well as PassatWorld FaceBook page moderator James Hartung (R36Dreams) are doing it again this year, hosting a weekend of twisties, wrenching, grub, and grog (local white lightning too!) in the Smoky Mountains and the legendary Tail of the Dragon's 318 turns over 11 miles.

This event is a great place to meet and greet and play with other PWers, it's two solid days of pouncing on some of the Eastern United States' most amazing and challenging mountain twisties. And three nights of wrenching, playing and generally just hanging out.

Mark your calendars. October 9th, 10th and 11th of 2015. That's Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights of Columbus day weekend. Our house sleeps 10 with parking for that many as well. It's a little rustic, but we are typically only there in the evenings anyways.

Here's a link to the VAG Guys clubhouse for Columbus Day Weekend.

I had erroneously promoted this outing as a Thursday night through Sunday night gig before. I checked our reservation and we are confirmed for Friday night through Sunday night (checkout Monday.) Hope that helps with schedules.

So who will be in the 2015 starting grid?
  1. keithwbloom (confirmed)
  2. R36Dreams (confirmed)
  3. Steve in Chicago (confirmed)
  4. Passat2.8 (confirmed)
  5. B-5 "Yeah I am going to have to make this work" ?
  6. pablitormDub ?
  7. ?
  8. ?
  9. ?
  10. ?
:cool:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts