Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought my 2013 Passat TDI SE last night and as I was getting it, the coolant outlet flange burst. The car has no additional damages and it never overheated luckily. Does anyone know any places or websites that sell them for a good price and shipping? So far, the best place I found is EuropaParts for $20 without tax or shipping.

·
Moderator/Administrator
25,768 Posts

·
Moderator/Administrator
25,768 Posts
Yeah that one's the right one, but I'm in a bit of a rush, so are there any that ship faster than 8-12 days for a good price?
No clue. I usually get my free economy shipping from them in 2 days. I am on the east coast though.

Reactions: efeno

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No clue. I usually get my free economy shipping from them in 2 days. I am on the east coast though.
Yeah if it’s close to you on the east coast, I’ll probably go safe than sorry and just go brand new from a dealer

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks all for the help, but I'm in a big rush for this, and it would be fastest to just pick one up from a dealer, so I can go straight from there. A bit more costly, but it's the fastest option for now. I will most definitely keep these websites in mind for future part replacements, so I thank you for that

1 - 8 of 8 Posts